ADO & HIMO Products
UK & EU Customers
Please read the below terms and conditions thoroughly before returning through.
(Mainland area only, dependent countries and islands are excluded from delivery)
Terms & Conditions
All products purchased through our website must fulfill these conditions in order to be entitled to a return/exchange.
1. Unopened & Unused Merchandise (Electric Bikes Only)
You can cancel your order if it hasn’t left our warehouse, get in touch with our customer service for an order cancellation.
All unopened packages may be returned within 7 business days of purchase and are subjected to up to a 15% restocking fee upon successful delivery. A restocking fee is charged due to the “Free” shipping that STORE offers to our customers. While you are seeing that it is “free shipping”, ADO actually covers the shipping costs for your purchase. Should you change your mind after a successful delivery due to any reason, it is only fair that you should cover the delivery fees for the product to be returned to us.
The refunded fees will be deducted from the total amount before the refund is made back to your payment method.
2. Opened Merchandise (Electric Bikes Only)
Opened Merchandise may be returned within 3 business days of delivery, and all vehicles must be brand new and in the original packaging with the plastic protective wraps. This is enough time for you to find out if the bike arrives in a good condition and every component is working as it should.
We have a 1 Year warranty for the battery. Refer to warranty claims below.
Merchandise must be undamaged and in the original packaging and plastic protective wraps. A 20% restocking fee will be applied for all opened merchandise.
RETURN FEE EXPLAINED
Any product (electric bikes only) that is subjected for return or exchange can be done so for up to 80% (opened packages) / 85% (unopened packages) refund to the original method of payment where the remaining 20% (opened packages) / 15% (unopened packages) is used to cover the costs of shipping (To and From), transaction fees and any taxes incurred for the initial shipment of the product (varies based on your country and location).
Acceptance Of Returns
Upon acceptance of your return, the customer is responsible for the following. Without meeting ANY of the following criteria, a full 20% restocking fee may still apply regardless if the package is opened or unopened.
- Free From Mud, Dust & Scratches
- All returns/exchange applications are subjected to approval. If the bike looks beaten up and as though it has been used through 5 soccer fields. Even though you are thinking of returning back to us, the product has to be returned to us in its original state, and not unprotected, dirty, and beyond repairs.
- Original Package and Protection
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the product arrives undamaged and in working condition unless reported prior to the return/exchange. Products returned in heavily used condition, with un-reported damages or without original packaging will be refused.
Refusals Of Returns/Exchanges
ADOEBIKE.STORE can choose to refuse your return/exchange request if it fails to meet the basic criteria mentioned above as well as the following:
1. International Orders
This return policy applies to UK & EU orders only. At this time, international returns are not accepted. We kindly ask that you are mindful when purchasing any of our products, as we will not be held responsible for upholding our stated return policy for international orders.
2. Accessories and Spare Parts
- This return/exchange policy does not apply to smaller components like additional accessories or spare parts purchased.
- If the accessory is not working upon arrival, ADO STORE will be responsible to replace a brand new accessory for you at no cost.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that the accessory/spare part purchase is compatible with your bike.
- ADO STORE is not responsible if you purchase a spare part for a bike outside of what we sell.
- Accessories and spare parts are not subjected to any returns and refunds.
- If a return for accessories or spare parts has been arranged by one of us, restocking fees will apply.
3. Conditions of the product and/or packaging are poor.
4. No reasonable cause for return/exchange.
5. It is a speed-related issue.
We advertise the riding speed based on the standard testing requirements of a 165-lbs person, electric bikes are items that are ridden on, speed varies among user’s weight, road conditions.
6. No prior acceptance and approval for the return/exchange.
Without contacting us prior to sending back the unit in order to resolve any product-related issues, ADO STORE reserves the right to reject the package and refuse the return/exchange.
7. Product has been used for competitions, rentals, or commercial purposes.
8. Refurbished or Discounted.
Any product going through warehouse sale or is refurbished is sold at incredibly low prices and while there is a warranty for all the important components on your refurbished bike, we do not accept returns after usage on the refurbished units.
ADOEBIKE.STORE works really hard to ensure you get your products at the finest quality. We want to be responsible and fair to you as well. Here are some exceptions that there may not be any fees incurred to you, should you choose to apply for a return/exchange.
1. Items Damaged During Transit
- While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are well-packed, damage can occur during shipment from our warehouse to your destination.
- Box Damages: Shipping oversized large items across the country can incur some scuffs around the box, which is normal for all shipping companies. The purpose of the box is to ensure the unit inside is well protected. If your products are damaged during transit:
- Please refuse delivery and have the driver note the refusal reason as “damaged”.
- If you are unable to refuse the damaged shipment or if freight damage is concealed, notify us and the freight company immediately.
- Shipping-related damages must be reported to the freight company and to us within 7 days of receipt of shipment.
- Take pictures of the damage and ask the freight company for a confirmation or claim number.
- Open a support ticket with ADO STORE describing the damage, including photos, videos, and confirmation number from the freight company. Do not throw away the original packaging.
2. Returning Products for Warranty Claims
Your ADO product (purchased on the Website or through an authorised retailer) has a limited 1 Year warranty covering parts due to manufacturer defect.
If a manufacturer defect arises during the Warranty Period, ADOEBIKE.STORE will cover the costs for the returned unit to be shipped to us for repairs.
3. Exchange: Sending a replacement unit AFTER the returned unit comes back
We are more than willing to ship out the replacement bike at the earliest possible time once the returned unit gets back to us. However, please understand that the process will take time. If you are at our physical store, we are more than willing to speed up the process almost instantly. Shipping requires time and we do not have control over transit time.
Easy Return/ Exchange Process
To Make A Claim
Please message the ADO online technical service center -
Step 1: Apply for a return/exchange using the contact opitons above.
Step 2: Ensure that you have met all return request criteria and upload all necessary documents and pictures.
Step 3: Upon confirmation, ship the product back to us.
- Pack the product in original packaging and wrapping to ensure the product will be returned without damage. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the product does not arrive damaged.
- Once the Products are received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your refund/exchange. We will process the refund/exchange or store credit within 5 business days.
*Please note that applying does not mean approval. ADOEBIKE.STORE reserves the right to deny any application should there be any reason to do so.*
*Please also do note that products purchased through an authorized retailer must follow the return policies of the retailer and cannot be returned to ADOEBIKE.STORE directly.*
Returns & Exchanges Explained
At the expense of convenience and providing customer satisfaction, we offer free shipping for orders of our products.
However, shipping is actually not free, ADOEBIKE.STORE absorbs the shipping fee and pays for it on your behalf. That means we take returns very seriously. 1 shipping trip of an electric bike (a battery product), will cost upwards of $150 per trip.
On top of that, we do not sell returned products. There is intense labor involved in a returned product, we have to inspect the entire returned bike in and out. This is not even including of handling, repair, or service fees for all of these troubles.
We will not charge you all these additional fees as we aim to provide top-notch customer service and support. To keep it fair for you as well as us, all we ask is for you to cover the 3rd party costs incurred such as shipping and taxes. (Should you choose to do a return/exchange)
Please be fair to us. We are just humans working behind the scenes and around the clock. We genuinely try to do a good job serving every rider. Your satisfaction and trust are extremely important to us.
How Will I Receive My Reimbursement?
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement except as described above.
The Bike Store Online
Please Note: All returns, warranty claims & exchanges are dealt with by the manufacturer & are subject to the manufacturers discretion.
The Bike Store Online is not responsible for the delivery or the quality of any product received by a customer or any issues with the product. All return, warranty and exchange queries are examined by the manufacturer & the return solution will be solely determined between the manufacturer & the customer.